Roadmap to re-opening our facilities
UPDATED 17th August 2020
Direct debit payments will resume on the 1st August for the following memberships
• Inclusive Family – including corporate
• Inclusive Single – including corporate
• Junior 11 – 15
Direct debits for all other memberships and lessons subscriptions with resume from 1st September.
Annual Memberships – annual memberships will be extended to cover the period 21st March – 1st August for those members who have already reactivated their membership (started making bookings). Annual memberships that remain inactive will have their membership extended by the period of inactivity from 21st March until their first booking.
We would advise members to cancel their direct debit at the bank if they do not want it to restart, memberships can always be reinstated at a later date – members who retain their access band will avoid paying for a new one when re-joining. Please note direct debits cancelled by members at the bank will automatically trigger a cancellation notification which will be treated as a genuine cancellation. In this instance any loyalty price will be forfeited.
The following activities are now available to book
- Gym – Click here for further details.
- Indoor workout classes – we released our Phase 1 timetable w/c 25th July Click here for further details. Our phase 2 timetable will be effective from Monday 17th August and will include classes at our Midsomer Norton site.
- Indoor and Outdoor Tennis – Click here for further details.
- Indoor Badminton – Click here for further details.
- Indoor climbing wall – Click here for further details.
- AGP (artificial grass football pitches)
- Soft Play – Click here for further details.
From 1st September
• Sports lessons – gymnastics, football, tennis, climbing, dance, trampolining and swimming. We will be contacting anyone with a lesson subscription on Monday 10th / Tuesday 11th August to determine whether they want to return.
Lesson Direct Debits – swimming, gymnastics, tennis, climbing, dance, football and trampolining. Parents/guardians are advised NOT to cancel their direct debit at the bank if they want to keep their child’s place – please note we will NOT take payment until lessons resume. We will email all parents/guardians by the middle of August 2020 to confirm arrangements. Our COVID-SECURE lesson procedures will be published on our website shortly. Direct debits cancelled at the bank automatically trigger a cancellation notification which we will treat as a genuine cancellation, in this instance places will be cancelled off our system.
Date to be confirmed following further easing of social distancing rules.
- Steam & Sauna
- Soft Play Centre including café – the government have yet to publish their COVID-SECURE guidelines for this particular activity so we are unable to confirm a date until they do so.
MIDSOMER NORTON SITE
- Swimming pool
- Group workout classes including aquafit
- AGP (artificial grass pitches)
From 1st September
- Swimming lessons
- Toning suite
- Dance lessons
From 12th September
Date to be confirmed
- Steam Room
- Swimming Parties
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BOGOF OFFER – 24 months for the price of 12 on all our annual memberships – Existing direct debit members can upgrade their membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-SECURE Operating Procedures
Please click on the following links for our new COVID-SECURE operating procedures – these are based on UK Active’s framework for re-opening the leisure sector.
General – cleaning, reception, changing rooms, circulation areas and toilets.
Court Bookings – Outdoor and Indoor Tennis and Badminton
Football – Artificial Grass Pitch Bookings
Sports Lessons – Swimming, Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tennis, Climbing, Dance and Football.
- Start your fitness journey
Our newly extended and refurbished gym opened on Monday 7th September 2020!