Roadmap to re-opening our facilities
The following activities are now available to book
- Gym – Click here for further details.
- Indoor workout classes – we released our Phase 1 timetable w/c 25th July Click here for further details. Our phase 2 timetable will be effective from Monday 17th August and will include classes at our Midsomer Norton site.
- Indoor and Outdoor Tennis – Click here for further details.
- Badminton – Click here for further details.
- Table Tennis – Click here for further details.
- Indoor climbing wall – Click here for further details.
- AGP (artificial grass football pitches)
- Soft Play – Click here for further details.
Sports lessons – gymnastics, football, tennis, climbing, dance, trampolining and swimming.
Date to be confirmed following further easing of social distancing rules.
- Steam & Sauna
MIDSOMER NORTON SITE
- Swimming pool including lessons
- Group workout classes including aquafit
- AGP (artificial grass pitches)
- Toning suite
- Dance lessons
Date to be confirmed
- Steam Room
- Swimming Parties
COVID-SECURE Operating Procedures
Please click on the following links for our new COVID-SECURE operating procedures – these are based on UK Active’s framework for re-opening the leisure sector.
Staying fit is one of the best ways to protect yourself against the most severe symptoms of COVID-19. A recent report commissioned by UK Active demonstrates how effective the industry’s COVID secure protocols are at protecting its users, with an infection rate of just 0.34 cases per 100,000 visits! Click here for full report.
General – cleaning, reception, changing rooms, circulation areas and toilets.
Court Bookings – Outdoor and Indoor Tennis and Badminton
Football – Artificial Grass Pitch Bookings
Sports Lessons – Swimming, Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tennis, Climbing, Dance and Football.
Ninjair Inflatable Session
- Start your fitness journey
Our newly extended and refurbished gym opened on Monday 7th September 2020!