We are only registered to take children aged 5 – 11 years.
Please note the following operating procedures
- The club will run between 8am – 4.30pm. We would ask parents/guardians to register their child between 8am – 8.45am. Please ensure children are collected no later than 4.30pm – a late collection fee of £2.50 per 15 minutes will apply after 4.30pm.
- Clothing – weather permitting, some activities will be run outdoors. As such children will need to bring suitable clothing for both wet and sunny days including sunscreen (sunscreen will need to be applied prior to drop-off. Please note staff will NOT be able to apply sunscreen, children will therefore be expected to apply it themselves throughout the day if required), sun hats and waterproofs.
- Food – Children will need to bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottle all clearly marked with their name. Please note we are a nut FREE kids club. Please check labels to ensure nuts aren’t present in any of the products you send with your child.
- Registration- A registration form must be completed for all children irrespective of whether one has been completed previously (click here to download). Please ensure you complete this and bring it with you on the first day.
- Behaviour – parents / guardians will be asked to collect their child if their behaviour repeatedly risks the safety of staff or other children in the group.
- Sickness – any children with covid-19 symptoms including cold symptoms will not be permitted to attend. In this instance medical advice should be sought. Children with diarrhoea or sickness must not attend for at least 48 hours after their last episode.
- First aid – there will be a minimum of 1 qualified member of staff on the premises at all times.
- Medication – children will need to bring any medication in a clear labelled bag including any guidance for staff. Staff can help children to administer medication if required. Written parental permission will be required.
- Refunds – refunds will ONLY be offered where sessions are cancelled by Dragonfly Leisure. In no other circumstances will refunds be offered.
- Childcare vouchers – if you would like to book using childcare vouchers please email email@example.com. Please note we require a minimum of 7 days notice for childcare voucher bookings.
- Staffing – children will be supervised on a ratio of 1 member of staff per 15 children. Additional operational staff including a Duty Manager will be on-site to assist as required.
- Safeguarding – all staff are DBS checked and receive comprehensive safeguarding training.
- Risk Assessments – full risk assessments will be available to view on the day if required.
- Activities – a broad range of activities will be offered including: Ninjair inflatable sessions, climbing, trampolining, gymnastics, tennis, football, laser tag, soft play and arts and crafts.