COVID Secure Procedures
COVID-SECURE Operating Procedures – updated 19th March 2021.
Please click on the following links for our new COVID-SECURE operating procedures – these are based on Government and UK Active’s guidance for COVID safe operation.
Staying fit is one of the best ways to protect yourself against the most severe symptoms of COVID-19. A recent report commissioned by UK Active demonstrates how effective the industry’s COVID secure protocols are at protecting its users, with an infection rate of just 0.34 cases per 100,000 visits! Click here for full report.
Please read our General COVID procedures regarding – cleaning, reception, changing rooms, circulation areas and toilets.
The following activities are currently available – please click on the following links for further details.
- Gym – Click here for further details.
- Workout classes – Click here for further details.
- Court Bookings (tennis, badminton, table tennis) – Click here for further details.
- Climbing – Click here for further details.
- AGP (artificial grass football pitches) – Click here for further details.
- Soft Play – Click here for further details.
- Sports Lessons (Swimming, Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tennis, Climbing, Dance and Football) – these will all resume w/c 12th April.
- Swimming – Click here for further details.
- Steam & Sauna – available from Monday 17th May. Occupancy will be restricted to 2 per cabin.
- Parties – click here for further details.
- Kids Club – we hope to be able to offer dates over the Summer holidays.
- Start your fitness journey
Bookings will now be released at 9.30pm, not 9pm, from Friday 16th July. This has been done to allow members …