Our OFSTED registered holiday club will be running over the Summer holidays, primarily to support key workers, from Monday 2oth July – Friday 28th August inclusive from 9am – 3.30pm. Key worker priority booking slots will be released on Monday 13th July with other bookings being released on Tuesday and Wednesday depending on demand.
Please note bookings are only available in week blocks (Monday – Friday).
Cost £150 per week – (5 days)
We are only registered to take children aged 5 – 10 years.
Please note we are unable to offer member discounts at this time due to restrictions on ratios and additional costs associated with running a covid-secure club.
The following operating procedures are in line with the governments published guidance – ‘Protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings for children during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak’
The safety of our colleagues and the children we care for are our top priority and as such these operating procedures will be strictly applied.
- To reduce the risk of transmission, children will be kept in small bubble groups of eight, with one staff member with bookings only available in blocks of 5 consecutive days (Monday – Friday).
- The club will run beteween 9am – 3.30pm. We would ask parents/guardians to be prompt when dropping off and collecting their children.
- Clothing – Weather permitting, the majority of activities will be run outdoors. As such children will need to bring suitable clothing for both wet and sunny days including sunscreen (sunscreen will ned to be applied prior to drop-off. Please note staff will NOT be able to apply sunscreen, children will therefore be expected to apply it themselves throughout the day if required), sun hats, welly boots and waterproofs.
- Food – Children will need to bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottle all clearly marked with their name. Please note we are a nut FREE kids club. Please check labels to ensure nuts aren’t present in any of the products you send with your child.
- Registration- A registration form must be completed for all children irrespective of whether one has been completed previously (click here to download). Please ensure you complete this and bring it with you on the first day.
- Arrival – a member of staff will meet you outside the main entrance and direct you accordingly. Please do not arrive more than a few minutes prior to the start of the club. Children will have their temperatures checked and be asked to sanitise their hands on entry. Any child with a temperature in excess of 37.7c will not be permitted to attend.
- Collection – you will be advised of the collection procedure when dropping off your child.
- Behaviour – parents / guardians will be asked to collect their child if their behaviour repeatedly risks the safety of staff or other children in the group.
- Sickness – any children with covid-19 symptoms including cold symptoms will not be permitted to attend. In this instance medical advice should be sought. Children with diarrhoea or sickness must not attend for at least 48 hours after their last episode.
- Social distancing – all our activities will adhere to social distancing. Children will be allocated their own activity tables and equipment.
- Sanitising – children will be asked to sanitise their hands regularly throughout the day and between activities.
- Equipment – each bubble group will be allocated their own equipment which will be sanitised between use.
- Toilets – each bubble group will be allocated their own toilet facilities. These will be sanitise before and after use.
- First aid – staff will wear full PPE if first aid is required.
- Medication – children will need to bring any medication in a clear labelled bag including any guidance for staff. Staff can administer medication if required and will wear full PPE in this instance. Written parental permission will be required.
- Refunds – refunds will ONLY be offered where sessions are cancelled by us. In no other circumstances will refunds be offered.
- Childcare vouchers – if you would like to book using childcare vouchers please email email@example.com. Please note we require a minimum of 7 days notice for childcare voucher bookings.
- Staffing – each bubble will be allocated 1 member of staff for the entire week. Additional operational staff will be on-site to assist if required in an emergency. All our Staff including kids club staff will have their temperatures checked when arriving for work. Any staff member with a temperature in excess of 37.7c will be sent home and asked to complete a COVID-19 test. Staff will only be permitted to return to work following a negative result. Staff members with a positive test will be required to self-isolate for 14 days. In this instance all staff and customers that may have come into contact with them will be notified by us and the government ‘test and trace’ service. In this instance government guidelines regarding positive tests in premises will be followed.
- Safeguarding – all staff are DBS checked and receive comprehensive safeguarding training.
- Risk Assessments – full risk assessments will be available to view on the day if required.
- Activities – due to COVID-19 regulations, we are unable to offer our usual broad range of activities. However, we will still be offering a fun packed day of covid-secure activities.