Both our Writhlington and Midsomer sites are now closed until further notice.
We are humbled by the generosity of those who have emailed to offer their support by continuing to pay subscriptions. This is very much appreciated however we cannot continue to charge customers for services / facilities they are unable to access indefinitely. All we would ask is that you return as soon as we’re permitted to reopen.
All direct debits have been suspended until further notice, so no further payments will be taken while we remain closed. We will also contact you a minimum of 10 working days prior to any payments resuming.
• Lessons – swimming, gymnastics, tennis, climbing, dance, football and trampolining. Please do NOT cancel your direct debit at the bank if you want to keep your place – please note we will NOT take payment until lessons resume. Direct debits cancelled by you at the bank automatically trigger a cancellation notification which we will treat as a genuine cancellation, in this instance your place will be cancelled off our system.
• Existing Parties – customers who have already booked a party with us will be able to move it up to 13 months from the date of their booking, refunds are not available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to rebook.
• New party Bookings – Anyone wishing to book a party from September onwards can still do so via our website.
• Kids Club – anyone already booked on for our Easter Holiday kids club will be able to move their booking to another date up to March 2021. Please email email@example.com to rebook.
• Annual Memberships – all annual memberships will be extended to cover the period of closure.
• Memberships – We would advise you to keep your direct debit active as this will allow you to return immediately on reopening. Please note we will NOT take any payments while we remain closed. Direct debits cancelled by you at the bank will automatically trigger a cancellation notification which will be treated as a genuine cancellation. Any members who have cancelled their direct debit at the bank will need to re-join prior to accessing facilities. Our gym team have been working hard to ensure you have access to exercise at home and have developed 23 home workouts available via our Halo app. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not a registered Halo user so that we can get you setup.
Many of you have been emailing us with creative ways of generating revenue including the possibility of hiring out some of our equipment. We are incredibly grateful for this however we are unable to offer this facility as most of our equipment is leased furthermore our insurance wouldn’t cover this – we do appreciate the sentiment though.
It will take a couple of days, once all this passes, to fully reopen our sites as we are currently putting them into a state of hibernation to save costs. We would therefore ask for your patience following future government announcements on any possible relaxation of closures.
To protect staff, we are no longer staffing our facilities, as a result we are unable to answer the phone or reply to any voicemail. Please email email@example.com if you need to contact us.
Matt Wise CEO
- Start your fitness journey
That’s right we’ll give you 12 months membership for FREE when you purchase an annual membership! This offer is valid …