COVID-19 – Second Lockdown
Both our Writhlington and Midsomer Norton sites will be closed from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December inclusive.
Unfortunately it was too late for us to cancel November direct debit payments following the Government’s announcement over the weekend.
We are humbled by the generosity of those who have offered their support by donating their November fees during this forced closure, thank you. Those not able to do so will be credited in December. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to credit your December subscription.
As a not-for-profit charitable Trust our very limited cash reserves have been exhausted! We have had to borrow more money to help us through this particularly challenging time. Any donation therefore, however small, is gratefully received as this will help secure our on-going future.
Online Bookings for activities from 3rd December onwards – Members and pay-as-you-go customers will be able to book via our app or online booking portal from 24th and 26th November respectively.
- Memberships – We would advise you to keep your direct debit active as this will allow you to return immediately on reopening. Direct debits cancelled by you at the bank will automatically trigger a cancellation notification which will be treated as a genuine cancellation. Any members who have cancelled their direct debit at the bank will need to re-join prior to accessing our facilities. In this instance any loyalty price will be forfeited.
- Annual Memberships – all annual memberships will be extended to cover the period of closure. A donation to our just giving page would be gratefully received. Click on the donate button at the top of our website.
- Lessons – swimming, gymnastics, tennis, climbing, dance, football and trampolining. Please do NOT cancel your direct debit at the bank if you want to keep your place. Direct debits cancelled by you at the bank automatically trigger a cancellation notification which we will treat as a genuine cancellation, in this instance your place will be cancelled off our system.
- Soft Play Bookings – customers who have a soft play booking between Thursday 5th and Wednesday 2nd December will be offered an alternative date or a refund. A member of our team will contact you over the next 5 – 10 working days to arrange this – please do not contact us.
- General Bookings – badminton, tennis, table tennis, football, swimming, workout classes, climbing and gym bookings. A member of our team will contact you over the next 5 – 10 working days to offer you an alternative date or a refund – please do not contact us.
To protect our colleagues, we will not be staffing our facilities during this period, as a result it may take longer for us to reply to emails or facebook messages.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, both personally and on behalf of all my colleagues, for your patience and support during this incredibly challenging time.
Matt Wise CEO
- Start your fitness journey
Our newly extended and refurbished gym opened on Monday 7th September 2020!